SATURDAY:
Boaz and I woke up around 10ish. Rach got up around 10:45ish and she (I helped a little) made french toast. Katie and Julia came back over and we all had a nice breakfast. We had honey and sprinkles to put on our french toast. After cleaning up breakfast we all just hung out for the rest of the day. We played some cards, ate a lot of left overs, just talked, and some worked on their goodbye letters. Julia left after lunch to do that. I also tried on Boaz's uniform and we recorded me doing neshek temuchan and mechabel and going down on my knee or on the floor. It was so hard. Around 5ish, Boaz and I took a long walk all around Arad. It was really nice. We walked to different parks, through a neighborhood and then sat down in a parking lot looking at the view. Once the sun went down we went and we finished cleaning up our apartment (well we cleaned up almost everything...freezer hahaha).
After finishing up packing and hanging out for a bit Boaz and I went to go to a park I really wanted to go to. It was this really cook park that I wish I went to with my friends more often. They have these cool swings and cool things to climb up and sit on. Kind of dangerous, but cool. Boaz and I hung out there and saw some people I knew. The sign for the park had funny stuff on it. When it said the name of the park, girls wrote their names and wrote "the queens." For the type of park, it had written "Park of Pedophiles." For the number to call, they gave a number that was probably theirs. For the age of the person in charge of checking the park, it was 7. All in hebrew.
Boaz and then walked to a different park and sat down. For most of the night we talked about the army, he was teaching me different things about the ranks and units. He told me other things too. After sitting for a bit and talking, we decided to go back to my apartment. We hung out with people and got to bed around 2ish, which isn't bad.
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment