When I got back to the apartment i hung out with james for a little and then went to my optional class, but the teacher never showed up, so i went back to my room and took a little nap. I then forced myself out of bed for my 4:15 class which is the holocaust film one. Our teacher wasnt there, but another guy was and he showed us 2 movies. One was called "Conspiracy" and it was really boring...so many people were sleeping. Some parts of the movie were interesting, but an interesting fact is that the movie had no soundtrack. We then watched a movie that was shorter than an hour long. Everyone in the class who was there today had already done a review besides gabi and me, so now we are going to do a review on both of them. ugh. I guess that it is good that im getting it over with. After class I had an apartment meeting that was a little tense because people were frustrated that only some people clean, etc. I then went online and after talking to sarah and steph, I started talking to Noah, Steph, and Soph! hahaha. I video chatted with elana for a little. I then got ready to go run, but waited until after dinner. I ran with james and i didnt wait long enough to have the food digest. I felt sickkk. I then cooled off in the hangout room with Katie and we told each other about our saturday nights.
At one point we started to crack up and we actually couldnt breathe. Our stomachs were hurting so much. I almost peed my pants and then after I peed (while laughing on the toilet) I open the door and Katie scares me, making us fall to the ground once again gasping for breath. We then hung out for a little more and then before i knew it it was 12! ah! So i showered and went to bed after talking to some poeple online for a little.

how come you don't talk to me online?! crazy that you'll be leaving jerusalem soon. onto the next experience. btw, be sure to get ari his things. AND, make yourself get together with everyone we introduced you to - ISRAELIS! so, what else? are you guys doing anything american like for thanksgiving? i'll try looking at your pics soon. and i'll post the ones i took - should be funny, esp the self portraits. xo
ReplyDelete