Friday, October 23, 2009

Today I woke up at 10:45, and dragged myself out of bed. I then packed up (most of it being laundry because drora insisted on me bringing laundry). It took me some time because I was so tired, but i left around 12:15ish. I was looking for my ipod in my room for awhile, but couldnt find it! I know i put it on the desk on tuesday. I'm sure it will show up. When i got to the central bus station i had to wait a half hour for the bus to come. I really had to pee and when i went i had to pay a shequel. how annoying?! the lady also handed out the toilet paper. luckily i just had to go pee. but a girl i talked with did not just need to go pee...
When the bus came I doZed (im always going to write it like that from now on, mom) in and out. I wish i had my ipod. oh well. The haifa bus ticket also cost so much more than the one to tel aviv...that was also annoying! When i got there, after going pee, and waiting for 5 minutes, shlomo and moran picked me up. It was about a 45 minute drive back to their place. Moran loves macbooks and wants one really badly so i brought mine this time so she could use it. She took pictures with drora, nadiv, and ido and it was so funny!!!! Then while everyone except for moran and me went to shabbat services, we tried to figure out how to get an israeli radio station to play live on my computer...ha that was interesting and didnt work. ugh! We then ate pita that had good stuff on it and i had bamba. yum. i then saw that they had chocolate milk so i had that too. I know it sounds gross, but it's not like i drank the chocolate milk while i was eating! After setting the table for shabbat dinner, moran and i tasted the potatoes drora made (we didnt tell her!) and watched ANTM best moments or something like that.
After everyone got back from services, we had a really nice, yummy shabbat dinner. It was funny because they put on Jewish music in the background. haha. There was so much food and i was full after the really good chicken noodle soup! I still ate though. There was shnitzel and we got into a discussion how shlomo really wants to open his own shnitzel restaurant! hahahaha. We then went on about how moran would get teased and how she could be the actress in commercials, etc. so funny! After dinner i chatted with some people and after moran left to go i skyped with steph for a long time and talked to some friends. I also talked to mom and noah on the new web cam and saw the poocha! ah i miss him!!!!! Tomorrow i might go see a movie. moran and i have both seen the time traveler's wife...we might see that again, which is perfect because ive been dying to see it again after reading the book. I'm gonna continue being the shabbat spirit and watch some of a movie. shabbat shalom!

1 comment:

  1. what, you LOST your ipod. now i have to obsess over it until i know you found it. i hope you are taking pics of times spent with (our) friends. PLEASE. steph got the webcam sound to work, so we'll have to try again soon. poocha stinks like goose poop. he def needs a bath again. okay, xo peace, mom

    ReplyDelete