Saturday, September 26, 2009

Today I wanted to wake up at 9 so i could leave to go to shul at 9:30. I was too tired though and woke up at 1 something!!! I needed it. I then had lunch, which was leftovers but so good (soup, chicken, fruit, salads). I then read for a couple of hours. Ive read almost 150 pages. I really like the book! The movie leaves out a lot..the book is so good. I then watched "breakfast at tiffany's" for the first time with britty. Britty liked it a lot more than me. If you have seen it..you remember the cat? Well, right after the movie, a friend comes in with a stray cat that looks exactly like it!!! So funny! it was a kitten and also looked like puss from shrek! haha. I didnt touch the kitten but it was kind of cute (even though i really do not like cats.) I then got ready to go to ben yehuda, but i just brought my water an drank that. I need to drink a lot of water because tomorrow night the fast starts! It starts at 5:50. Some interesting things happened at ben yehuda, but it all worked out. haha. We were there for a couple of hours and then came back. Today was such a nice, chill day! Sorry about the short post! Hope everyone who is fasting has a nice, easy fast!

2 comments:

  1. okay, you are teasing us - what interesting thing happened on ben yehuda and what worked out after all? i remember yom kippur in jerusalem - streets were all filled with people heading to the kotel. we sat around there for a while - very cool. then walked back to where we lived and took a great nap. you already have the nap part worked out. glad you like the book - i really got into it - dad not so much. okay, so before yom kippur begins...i'm sorry if i hurt you this past year, intentionally or not, and i hope you forgive me, as i forgive you.
    easy fast sweetie, and gmar tov. xo love you mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. another thing -went to michigan-indiana game today. we won. dad, sophie and i left just before mi scored the winning touchdown. oh well...

    ReplyDelete