Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Today I got to sleep-in until 10ish. Then Shir, Julia, Rach, and I went to tel aviv for breakfast. On the bus ride there was this woman who kept on spitting on the ground of the bus. Note to self: Don't sit on the floor of busses. When we got off the bus we walked to our restaurant and it was so so so good. Rach and I split chocolate pancakes. I almost past out from all the sugar I ate. We sat behind Israeli soldiers and they wanted us to say "good evening ________ (something in hebrew)" on tape. We were a little hesitant, but what the heck! After lunch we walked around the artists shuk and then took a bus back home.
When we got home we hung out for a bit and later Rach and I finished a movie. After the movie and hanging out for a bit I had dinner and then I went to go bowling...again! Except this time I decided to just chill and not bowl. Tonight was tzofiem night and the plan was to have "sing and soda" night, but they rescheduled it and decided for us all to go bowling. It was pretty fun...taught some people the hoedown throwdown, cracked up with katie, hung out with tzofiem. The time i bowled for katie I almost got a strike. Then Katie bowled and when she missed it and did something funny I collapsed on the floor and when she saw me she started to laugh and didn't see where my foot was and tripped over me and fell. It made a huge noise and everyone made the "oooh" noise. We were so embarrassed. When I got home I showered and then went to sleep. I should have done my homework, but I have time to do it tomorrow. I feel like I'm so last minute, but it really isn't stressing me out! I should probably try and get things done ahead of time...

No comments:

Post a Comment