Saturday, March 13, 2010

FRIDAY:
On Friday I woke up around 9:30ish and after taking our time to get up, and after talking to his mom and having her invite me to the seder-even if Boaz isn't home, we walked to the bus stop. Oh, well before that he put on his uniform for me!!!!!!! He has the red, paratrooping boots and right now because he is young, he only has the green hat. He is so embarrassed by it and whenever someone looked at him he told me that they were laughing at him because he was so young. We took 2 buses to get to emek refiem to meet up with rach, katie, mike for lunch. It was nice to walk on emek refiem again. I forgot to say that it was so so so soo hot outside. When we got to tal's bagels, before we walked in rach and katie came out with a camera and started to take many pics of him in uniform. They can't go on facebook though :( Maybe ill upload them onto my online album!

He had to go to his grandma's so she could see him in uniform and rach told me that there was a surprise guest who was....AMI (madrich from bat yam)!!! Him and mike are good friends. I just got a lemonade because I was late and they finished eating. I thought we wouldn't be there for long, but we were. After we finally left, we took the 74 to the shuk (even though we could have taken the 18) to get rugula for Rachel's cousins. We then caught the bus right when it came to Ramat Beit Shemesh. I was wearing my blue dress and when we got on the bus everyone was extremely frum. Luckily, Rach, Katie, and I got seats in the back row. Once the bus started to move I changed into a jean skirt and a shirt almost covering my elbows. Oy. Rachel's cousins apartment is really cute and nice. They got married a few months ago. We had our own room with shower and b-room...so nice. We were exhausted and sat around and I showered and we napped for a little before shabbat. We went to a friend of sharon's waiting for kabbalat shababt services to be done. We then left and had a really nice dinner and we were so tired a goofy. I was so stuffed from dinner and desert. We got to bed around 10ish or something. I slept so so so well and had so many weird dreams involving rach, katie, lori, sketchy truck (later the bus I'm on) drivers, toilet paper (good and not good for shabbat), boaz, ice cream, chips, and i forget who else. It was such a strange dream. I think more people were in it. Maybe Michelle? Oh well, not important.

No comments:

Post a Comment