happy birthday Julia!!
Today I woke up and was running late, but when I got to ulpan no one was there! We had a test today, but our teacher never showed up, so we got to leave!! I then was on my computer doing stuff for a bit and then went for a little jog. I think I have shin splits. So annoying! I then went to lunch and learn where we talked about sacrifices during the times of the beit ha mikdash. Then during medical ethics we talked about Maimonides and then during the break I went for a run around the track and hung out Rach, Elana, and Raquel. It was nice and felt good. Our next class was really interesting and we compared d'variem to shmot. We talked about shabbat and how in shmot it says zachor (remember) and in d'variem it says shomer (guard). There is much much more, but I have it in my notes :) I then came home and made pasta with Cara. She might have spilled half of the pasta in the sink...what? We ate it..what? Then I showered and was planning on going out, but we decided just to stay in. I hung out with Leah and Cara and talked to some other friends. Boaz says he will be home this weekend. Woo hoo! I did find a dead egg in my hair while i showered...but just one.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

jessica - an impressive combo of such interesting classes/topics and your actual existence with lice and dealing. way to go girl. i agree that the prof nit picker/lice checker was worth every dime (or shekel - sounds like dad's humor, eh?). i hope the dead egg you found in your hair is it - right? no more? how are rach's and katie's lice doing?
ReplyDeleteseems like your are settled into life in arad. happy to hear you will see boaz this weekend? what about pesach? heard danny k and you exchanged emails - i love that! hope you can see them somehow. start a list going of wants/needs. sounds like peanut m&ms may be necessary again - hmm? we'll see. how's the sanders choco? i've been busy baking challot! yes, me. last week a lesson from lisa k, and this week a lesson for chana shemtov's bas mitzvah - so great. i asked bassie to send me a copy of her speech (bassie's) so i can forward. i think you would like it.okay, time for bed. love and miss you. xo mom