Saturday, March 13, 2010

SATURDAY:

I thought that it was past 1 something because I thought I woke up and rach said it was 1 something, but then I slept for a couple more hours. I checked the time and it said 9:30. I slept for about 2 more hours before we woke up for shabbas lunch. Lunch was just as delicious and nice. We learned a bit about pesach and shabbat before taking another nap. Then we did our reading for medical ethics discussing options for people who can't get pregnant and about Israel and its views of pulling the plug. It was interesting. We didn't read the 2nd one until later. We went down to another family for the 3rd meal. They were really nice. They invited us for the pesach seder and really wanted us to come. They had cute kids. Rach couldn't deal with one of the girls. hahahahah. After shabbat was over and packing up and figuring out how we would get home we went back down to the famiyl and played a couple of rounds of president!!!! I did good. Then we had havdallah before going back to her cousins apartment and then getting a cab to the train station.

Rach and I owed katie for the taxi and we payed her in mayb agarot. Then when we bought our train ticket, she payed the lady in the a lot of agarot! When we were in line there was this religious 5 or 6 year old boy and he was looking at us and then all of the sudden with a straight face he pulls out a fake gun and points it at us. Katie and I were dying. It was so funny to see. Then I changed in public, again, by putting on a skirt and top and taking off a skirt i wore as a dress. I had my one-sey on and kept it on. but i looked pretty frum by my collar not showing and not having my elbows showing. The first train was easy and while we read we had this long discussion about deaths and different stories. We kept on going around in circles telling different stories. When we got off the train we had some time to wait for the next train. The next train was really crowded, so we sat on the floor and goofed off and eventually read about Israel's take on pulling the plug and Jewish law regarding that. After the long train ride,when we were waiting to get off, like a lot of people, and a guy bumped me. HE APOLOGIZED thinking I was shomer negiah. That is how frum I was dressed. I forgot that we practiced our hebrew with a woman sitting on the floor near us. Then we were joking around when waiting to get off and this guy was standing by us. We thought he didn't know english, but he did. He helped us find our bus. Other YC'ers got on the bus too! It was the last bus back to Arad from Be'er Sheva. For the bus ride home katie and I listened to my iPod. We got home around 12ish.

On the first train Rach talked to Leah and Leah told her that she had lice. When we got home Leah checked the rest of us to see if we also had lice. I did. We then went into the bathroom so she could try and pick it out. There were so many eggs. She was exhausted, so we just decided to put the stuff in the hair. I then showered, pulled out more while in the shower and then we put olive oil in my hair and put plastic wrap around it. It is so drippy. Now it is 20 minutes to 3 and I am exhausted and just so upset. I DONT WANT TO DEAL WITH THIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment