Yesterday I woke up at 8:00 and went to the track to meet up with Katie with Leah and Michal. We stretched (I was so so so sore from yom sport!) and then katie and I ran half a mile and walked the other half. Then we went to the ulpan for our ulpan final!! It wasn't too bad- our teacher would tell us if we did stuff wrong and I only had 2 things wrong while other people had many things wrong. I think I did well. Then after having the oral test, I went home and cleaned up some of my stuff and had lunch. After some chilling with people Rach and I had a snack (hahaha) before going outside to read Song of Songs. We had no clue what was going on. After reading it, I was on the computer for a bit trying to research for my papers before Katie and Naomi came over. I then took a nice, lice free (checked again) shower. We had to have class in Ale's apartment because the gate for the school was locked. It was really interesting to talk about Song of Songs and how it is all about being scared of commitment and other things in my notes that I don't time to type out!
After class I went to the mall to donate blood. I didn't drink much water that day, but they told me I would be fine. Rach couldn't donate because she got a piercing. It barely hurt!!! I gave the fastest I have ever given! I felt completely fine after!! Then we had a nice apartment dinner (the meal was like a shabbas meal!) minus Michal who had to catch an early bus to j-ru. After dinner I talked with Boaz and we had a quick catch-up but he told me that he got picked as one out of the 10 guys out of the 250 guys that have to stay on base and be on guard during the Pesach seder. Surprisingly I wasn't too upset because that meant I could go to to the Weinish's!! Then I packed up in Leah's big hiking backpack for 12 days and watched "Indian Summer." I have never seen it before and it was so good!!! We then went to bed around 2ish (or maybe it was 3) because the clocks moved forward an hour.
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

fun movie, huh!
ReplyDelete