Saturday, March 6, 2010

FRIDAY:
Yesterday I woke up around 9:15ish to shower before leaving a little after 10. Dad and I were waiting around for Acky so we could see his son, but then we left. We were supposed to be at David'sa t 10, but didnt get there until 10:20ish. So many different ways to spell Petach, but the GPS only knows one way. After making only a few wrong turns we get to David's. We are greeted by him and his dalmatian. So cute! I had nescafe and we sat outside by his office talking. He has a lemon tree, chinese oranges, and a pomelo tree in back. Yum! It was nice talking with him and dad. After about an hour of talking we rapped things up. I love how spacious his house is and just how beautiful his property is. I want to grow citruses if I live in the right environment.

Then we drove and walked a little while waiting to meet up with noah and a hotel (I forget the name....) I wanted to eat at a hip cafe, i.e. aroma, but there was nothing close to the hotel which is where we parked. We just ate there. It was fine, made some jokes with the waitress. After a bit we left and then they drove me to the CBS. We said goodbye and I left. I think I was more sad saying bye to mom and bubbie. It was just weird how I wasn't sure when I would see them next. For noah and dad I know I will see them in just 3 months. Before year course that felt like a long time, but now, since it is the last 3 months, it seems so short. I wish I did have more time with them. I feel like it would have made such a big difference if i could have driven with them back to tel aviv thursday morning. I got on the wrong bus, but asked and got off right away. Oopsie! After waiting and getting on the right bus, I sat in the back with these dred lock hippie teens. They all had these ball things they played with. I slept for a bit and listened to my ipod. I got off one stop too early, but with some help I made it to my apartment.

We all hung out for a bit before having our first shabbat dinner together. Nicola made it and it was good and really cute. Rach was sick and I was overtired so I annoyed her! Yay!!! Leah was trying to cut the chicken and then she cut the bottom so we had a gravy lake on our table! hahahaha. I talked to boaz for a bit and after some more chilling out Rachel and I watched "The Devil Wears Prada" in her bed eating peanut M&M's that is in our hidden stash of food. Good thing non of my roommates read this blog!!!! I couldn't finish the movie because I was too tired. I talked to dad and noah one last time when I was in bed. I woke up at 3:30 to pee and grabbed my ear plugs because rach was snoring. They really do help!

No comments:

Post a Comment