Thursday, March 4, 2010

MONDAY:
Chag Purim Samach (in Jerusalem)!On Monday we first woke up at 7:30 so dad could go find the car and then move it. Noah and I didn't get up until 9:30ish. I showered-Noah didnt. Dad had breakfast at the hotel, but Noah and I waited for fafafel/shwarma on ben yehuda street. Then we walked to the old city. We stopped under a hotel because it started to rain. We took pictures of us pretending the stone was from the kotel. After a couple of minutes it stopped raining. We had to go through the Arab shuk because of the construction and tours stopping right in the middle of the thin path. So annoying. We took some pictures before walking down to the kotel. There were so many bar mizvah's taking place! A lot of bar mizvahs of people who aren't too religious. Many video cameras and regular cameras. Dad and I went to the Kotel. After leaving we decided to walk down to city of david. On the way we took some more pictures with a background that looked like noah was at the kotel and I took the picture. The water tunnel was closed because of all the rain and how high the water would be. We walkd up to see the really nice few. After chilling there for a little we decided to head back to Mamila mall. We were walking up hill in between tour buses and public buses. Fun. We walked around mamila and then we headed back to the apartment (dad showed us a great shortcut that cut out walking up a big hill) for some chill time. I read my magazine while noah and dad fell asleep. Rach came over after a bit and then we all went to the shuk, got chocolate homintashins and rugula from marzipan and then after sending rach off to the CBS, we walked to find where dad parked and then went back to the hotel. We video chatted with mom and then dad went to get David Grey from the hotel he was staying at.

We met Dad, David, and Ari at the top of Ben Yehuda Street around 6:30ish. From there we went to dinner where I have been before when I was on the TM. It is in an alley right before bar alley. We were there for a really long time, but it was nice. After dropping Ari and David back off, we went to a bar in bar alley where we all got a beer. I couldn't finish mine it was too gross. Then we went back to the hotel where we waited for boaz in the front while he cleaned is room. We were all tired, but eventually he came. We took a picture and talked for 2 seconds before we left. Boaz and I went bowling-it is so much more expensive in jerusalem than in bat yam. I must say, that it is a bit nicer. He got a strike...so annoying. Together we got a spare (I knocked down all the pins except for 1.) Then we just hung out and talked before him dropping me back off. He wanted me to go out with him and his friends for purim (I dont get it!) but I NEEDED to sleep. I got home at like 1 and when I walked in Dad got up and said "Woah, I just woke up and didn't hear you come in...what time did you get back?" hahahaha. Then Noah was snoring and when I told dad that it was annoying he didnt tell me to just try to ignore it, he told me to wake him right up! I woke Noah up and told him he was snoring. He mumbled it was dad's fault before going back to sleep!! Hahahah. Apparently after I fell asleep Noah kept on waking up because of dad snoring...

No comments:

Post a Comment