Thursday, March 4, 2010

TUESDAY:
On Tuesday we woke up around 6:30ish and left about 5 after 7-right on time. I slept for most of the car ride. After showing for 2 seconds my apartment to dad and noah, they went to the beach for breakfast and I started to pack up. After they came back I gave them stuff I dont want and then went back to packing and cleaning. After I finally finished packing (for the most part), Rach and I started to try and take out all of the money left over on our stipend. We also took down an old tv to throw it out-that was an experience! Then we went to the beach for one last time. We napped and then when she went to wait for a call, I slept more. Then we went to the aroma where I bought my first coffee drink. Crazy, right? Rach was shocked. Around dinner time we went back to the apartment to start cooking a feast for dinner. We couldn't take out more money-even though we knew we had a lot, so we had to start spending from it because on wednesday we would lose all of it. We each had about 20 sheks to spend, I bought a small pocket notebook where I can write things down if I need to remember something. I am so happy with it!!!! After walking around the mall for a bit, Rach and I came home and finished preparing dinner. The potatoes with the chicken weren't ready in time, so we left before eating to go to a last event. There were some skits, awards, slideshows, and decent food. It went pretty well minus people coming there wasted and people being loud and not shutting up.

After getting our t-shirts we walked back to our apartment close to 11. On the way through the park we saw so many cats and different women feeding them different things-including chicken. ugh! When we came back to the apartment we had our dinner together and then finished cleaning and packing. We were finally done around 2ish. We then had champagne and made sundaes. It was sooo good and so nice to be together as an apartment. Then Nicola and Shani went to bed but Rach, Shir, Julia, and I watched "The Notebook" and were up past 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment