Wednesday, April 14, 2010

FRIDAY:
Friday we had to wake up around 7:30ish and then we had breakfast. It was pretty good. Then we packed up and left! It was so nice to sleep in a bedouin tent and not have to wake up early to go hike up masada before sunrise. It was also nice that Friday wasn't a day filled with events...we just left! I went to Bat Yam and then after not being able to get the key to our room to the hostel, Leah, Katie, Cara, and I went to Tel Aviv to go meet up with Rach and Jordan. Cara and I went to where Jordan and Rach were--where a guy was selling puppies!!!! They were so cute and small. Then Jordan got a piercing and the color "brought out the color in her eyes." After having lunch in Nachalat Benyamin at this good hamburger place, while walking around, I all the sudden hear "Here is Jessica Curhan!" It was Jason Bodnick! I talked with them for a bit-so nice to see them before going and going to get a pair of new earrings! It is just so weird that they are visiting Israel, but I have been living here. Now that it is getting closer to the end we are trying to do so much, thinking we didn't do enough. Stressful! Then we went to the hostel and we showered, napped and decided just to chill and not go out that night. Jordan left that night. She was so fun and so great to hang out with! It was her first time in Israel and Rach was such a good tour guide. I'm jealous!

No comments:

Post a Comment