Wednesday, April 14, 2010

THURSDAY
On Thursday we had a hike, which we thought would be with all of year course. Nope...we were in our separate sections and would bump into them as we crossed paths. I was on the "harder" hike, so we did 2 hikes. The first one was more just climbing and it wasn't hard. The 2nd one was the ladder and rope hike. No clue why, but it took us so long to do it. Like I was sitting altogether for over 2 hours. After the hikes we went to bedouin tents and immediately (if we wanted) went for a camel ride. I rode with Katie. It was a funny ride. Camels are so cute! Then we hung out with everyone from different sections and got to hang out with Miki and Shir!!! Later that night, after dinner, there was this crazy dance party in a tent. It was so fun and warmed everyone up because it was so chilly outside. After sitting for a bit by a campfire that was failing, we went to bed. I love sleeping in my sleeping bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment