Thursday, April 15, 2010

SATURDAY:
On Saturday we got ready to go to the beach and then had an AMAZING breakfast. After making sandwiches with things from breakfast and taking food, we headed toward the Yafo beach. We then walked through Nachalat Benyamin. It was so cute there. Then walked all the way to the tel aviv beach. It was nice out...hot, but not too hot. I went in the water a couple of times, but read and also napped. It was a pretty nice, chill day at the beach. We bumped into our friends from boombamela which was so crazy! We decided to leave so we wouldn't be stuck walking back in the dark. The walk only took like an hour. We didn't have our rooms anymore so we couldn't shower. Everyone left, but I just stayed and read my book waiting for shabbat to end so the busses could start running again. When they finally did, I got to Arlozorov and then went to Jerusalem where I went out to dinner with Boaz and his friend before going back to Boaz's and showering before going to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment