Thursday, April 29, 2010

SATURDAY:
On Saturday, I went with Boaz and his dad and Miki to the tennis center. I watched them all play tennis for a few hours. It was fun to watch and it was pretty hot out. I hung out and talked with Boaz’s dad when Boaz and Miki played together in doubles. It was funny to watch them fight and get mad at each other. Boaz’s dad made a joke saying that if they keep on playing how they are playing then they won’t get lunch. Such dad humor. I have never heard “shut up” said in Hebrew so many times in such a little time-span. At the end they started to hit tennis balls at each other and have a little fight. Hahahaha. When we got back we had a nice lunch together that was so good. Anat asked me if I would come to her competition on May 15th. I told her I want to, but I’ll let her know if I can for sure. Then we watched some tv and napped before he took me around 9ish to town for the JAMD reunion! I wanted to be a little late and as Boaz says “fashionable late,” so when I got there a little after 9, I was actually one of the first people. Orly called me so we met up and then we met up with Jamie and David. Then Rachel came and then we called some people, but everyone was running a little late, so we decided to go officially start the reunion by going somewhere. We decided to go to Coffee Bean. We all talked about different things (summer plans, pesach break, marriage at 18) and on the tv was how to make pig nipple. We were all freaking out. We saw the pig hung and cut open. This was not only playing at a coffee shop, but at a KOSHER one where a lot of relig people hang out. People then had to go because of their sem curfew (!!!!) and I got picked up by Boaz.

No comments:

Post a Comment