Wednesday, April 7, 2010

SUNDAY:
On Sunday Boaz had to wake up at 6:15. His mom kept on trying to wake him up. When he finally started to get ready, he had to shower, so I had time to relax and slowly wake up in bed. When I was going to finally get out of bed he told me to stay in bed and I could go back to sleep and leave whenever I wanted to. His mom also said it was fine and she told me that she was leaving at 8:15 to take Mikki to work, so she could take me wherever. After Boaz left (I had to watch him put on his uniform!!!) I fell back asleep and slept well--I had weird dreams. Boaz moves around at night-either stealing all the covers or basically suffocating me.

After having breakfast with his mom and her dropping off Mikki at the tennis/country club, she dropped me off at Beit Ar-El. We hugged/kissed on the cheek and said chag sameach to each other. It is so weird how I am comfortable with her and the rest of his family!! I then went into the classrooms and after getting kicked out of the library because there was class there, I just hung out in a classroom and caught up on talking to people. Lori. I then did some research for my research paper and did a basic outline. Rach and Katie said that they would be coming early in the morning, but that didn’t happen. After chilling and catching up about our nights and doing some laundry, Rach and I went to go get this 15 shek delicious roll up for only 15 sheks at this relatively expensive restaurant. We ate it outside and had a nice talk. When we walked back and talked with more people for a bit we FINALLY (well I finally) got to work. I went into a separate classroom and did a bit of my paper.

Rach and I needed a break/nap, so after deciding we would nap in Miki’s bed, we were going to check on our laundry, but Katie was there. She was having a fight with her sister about the Pesach Seder, so we supported (laughed) her. Then we took a nap for a bit, but ended up just talking and closing our eyes. We talked with Katie for a bit and then we went back to work for a little before having to take a bus back to Katie’s. When we got back we hung out for a bit and then later that night we went out to town for a little. We bumped into Britty who had just come back from America. It was so nice to see her! I left town with Rach and Ilana around 2:30ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment