TUESDAY:
On Tuesday, the bus Boaz and I were supposed to take was at 7:20, but we got there close to 7:30. I thought we missed the bus, but when we got there the bus was there, filled with soldiers. Soldiers pushing each other to get on the bus and pushing the door to stay open. We caught the next bus, but I don't think that people/ soldiers are pushy like this in America. It wasn't just for my bus, but all the buses. Boaz made me hold onto him and I was just surrounded and being pushed around. We sat on the stairs of the bus. I was exhausted and after waiting for my bus from Be'er Sheva, I saw Monica and we sat next to each other on the bus back to Arad. When I got home I napped in Rachel's bed for a little. I had lunch with Michal and her grandma and some other people at Mussa. That day I didn't do too much because I was just so tired! We had class...my last medical ethics class and in Tanakh we started to learn about Ruth.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment