Wednesday, April 14, 2010

WEDNESDAY:
On Wednesday a group of 7 of us ended up going to the dead sea! Jordan, Rach's friend, has never been, so we all went together. We took taxis and then after failing trying to sneak into about 2 hotels and walking on construction sites and the construction workers asking what the problem is when we keep on coming back because we failed again trying to get into a hotel. We finally just went to the public beach, but first we bought ice cream. The price was 2 sheks more. So annoying. Once we all got in, it was fun and really nice. I only get salt in my eye once. It was nice out, so we could chill for a bit in the dead sea. After having lunch and drying off, we go in a shyroot for cheaper back to Arad. I take a 5 minute shower before heading to our last Tanakh class. I didn't want it to end...I really really enjoyed it. We finished Ruth and there are just so many interesting things in Ruth. We learned about קרי and כתיב among many other things. After class, Leah and I made dinner together. When I was about to make the pasta, she told me that it is impossible to mess up pasta. Without thinking, as soon as I put water into the pot I put the noodles in. We were wonder what was taking the noodles so long to cook, until I finally realized that the water wasn't boiled when I put the noodles in!!! We couldn't breathe we were laughing so hard. Then when everyone went out and it was just Cara and I, we packed and then made hot chocolate and oatmeal while watching Gossip Girl. We didn't really start our plan until after everyone came home...whoops!

No comments:

Post a Comment