Wednesday, May 19, 2010

FRIDAY:
On Friday I hung out in Katie's apartment and blogged until Boaz called me and told me he was about an hour away from the CBS. I then packed up and walked there. It was so hot out. I was sweating A LOT. I bumped into Ami (madrich from BY) and it was nice to see him! He told me he was walking slowly because of the heat, but I was doing the opposite, so I would hopefully have a few minutes to dry off before seeing Boaz. After seeing him, we got lunch at the CBS. It was my first time having chinese food in Israel this year! So good. We then took a bus back to his place. On the way (after he peed), we saw kittens that looked about a week old!! We felt so bad and didn't know what to do. There were 2 of them and they were meowing and we just wanted to feed them or give them milk or something-it was really hot out. When we got back home we asked his mom, but she said we shouldn't do anything. She felt so bad too. We talked and caught up and then we napped for a bit, but when he was still passed out, I just hung out with his family and watched some tv with Miki and Anat. Anat had a gymnastic competition earlier that day. I saw some videos her dad had recorded of her. She is good!

After waking Boaz up, we went to Shabbat dinner, which was nice-food always being really good. Hung out with his family and they were doing arm wrestling. Anat and Mya are so funny and remind me of my family. They fight and, like sisters, annoy each other on purpose. After dinner, Boaz and I walked to town and after walking around in circles before we were with his friends and then to get to them and then while we are with them, we finally sat down somewhere. Because we got such a late start, I don't think we got back until around 4ish. I was so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment