WEDNESDAY:
Yesterday we woke up around 10:30ish and took out the trash and then just chilled. Shai came and checked our apartment (freezer hahahaha). Then for the rest of the day we just chilled and relaxed. At 3:30, we left on a bus to Jerusalem for a Marva ceremony at the Kotel. The bus ride was long and we got into some traffic. By the time we got there the ceremony had already started. It was still so cool to see all my friends! They looked so cute. Instead of getting berets, they got their berets taken off and got baseball hats saying Marva. After the ceremony we hugged each other and then Shevet got Burger's Bar. Everyone else there was so pissed because they were hungry and wanted food too. I guess I would be mad too if I wasn't on Shevet. It makes sense though, even though they kept saying that this event should not have been a Shevet event. But, the bus was provided for Shevet, but Boaz let anyone else who wanted to come go. Year Course didn't provide the transportation. After eating dinner on the floor, just looking at the Kotel, we went to the Kotel to davin. Rach and I davined together, sharing a siddur and it was nice, but we got interrupted during the Amida and told that we had to leave now. Great. So we left and after waiting for the bus where we were dropped off (Rach and I walked on the steps, rather than going up the steep hill) we got on the bus back to Arad. There was so much traffic and we didn't get back until past 11. We had to meet at the mall at 3:20 the following morning to hike up masada. Great. As soon as we got back and got into the apartment, I went to bed.
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment