SATURDAY:
On Saturday, we didn’t wake up until 2ish and then after having a really good lunch (chicken), Boaz and I finished watching the “The Notebook.” I also downloaded skype for him and we made sure that it worked. Then Boaz and I drove to the park right by The Knesset. He brought ice cream and we just made fun of each other and joked around about the army. We both were so cold, so we walked around and then walked by the Knesset. I saw the menorah that was there and remembered that I had been there before! On the teen mission!! I love when that happens. When we got home we hung out with his family and then we took pictures. We figured out how to do self timer, and only after a few tries we figured it out. Really good pictures. Then Boaz and I took a few together and then I took some of their family. After, Boaz and I walked to Omer’s house so his brother could cut Boaz’s hair. Took some action shots. One of their friends stopped by and after taking some pictures together, we said bye. It is so weird saying bye to them. We kept on hugging. Eventually, Boaz and left, because we had to wake up early in the morning. I forgot to mention that he had to be back on base 2 hours early (at 8) because he got in trouble for eating when he wasn’t supposed to. We got to bed before 1.
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment