SATURDAY:
On Saturday we woke up around 1ish for lunch. Gal came over. It was a big lunch, but really good. After lunch Gal, Boaz, and I hung out and were trying to figure out what movie to watch. Eventually Gal left and Boaz and I just watched this weird movie. Both of us were so confused. We had some dinner and then later we got to the CBS to head to Arad. We missed the 9 o'clock bus, which made me nervous, but we ended up getting to Be'er Sheva and were waiting for the bus to Arad. I saw Tamar and Alex (madrich) also waiting for the bus. I told Boaz a bit about yam l'yam, but he would always fall asleep while I was telling painful details. I really do need to work on not including EVERYTHING that happens to me-except for this blog! When we got to Arad, I had to unpack and repack and shower and handwash my underwear before getting to bed around 1:30ish on the couch with Boaz. Everyone was back from Marva, so we were a full house! It was hot out, which was not fun.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment