Wednesday, May 26, 2010

TUESDAY:
Yesterday the alarm went off at 8:30, but we kept on snoozing. I didn't get out of bed/wake up until 11ish. I needed the sleep. Rach had finished up packing, so I began to pack! EEEEEEK! At 12:30ish, our apartment left to go to a musa's for an apartment lunch on the stipend! We had a waitress who wanted to practice her English. None of us were in the mood. i got a really good hamburger and musa fries with a lemonada icee shake. Everything was so so soo good. We were all so full and Rach and I were about to pass out. We walked home and then I napped for about 20 minutes. I was then back to packing! I had pretty much finished packing around 6ish. My bags were easy to pack because I had to leave out things for the next week. Then we had a bonfire with Shai and his other chanichim along with Amir's. We had potatoes and corn and marshmallows. After we walked home, we went straight to cleaning. Well, we had already cleaned a bit earlier that day, but now we were getting more serious. Rach worked on the main room and I worked on the kitchen. Leah finished up packing her stuff. I then showered and we watched most of "Moulin Rouge" before turning it off because we were too tired and then going to sleep. I had some more weird dreams and one of them involved me being on a bus and seeing terrorists lighting up qassam rockets and aiming them towards the bus I was on. One flew right next to my window. Some more hit the ground right in front of the bus. Once I knew that I could have died and that no more rockets were coming, I was thinking about how that just added to my Israel experience. Also, my phone rang and I saw that it was in Hebrew, so I knew it was Boaz, but then it ended up being Katie who changed her name in my phone to Hebrew to trick me. What is going on with me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment