WEDNESDAY:
Later this day, we had to stop sleeping for lunch, which was at 1:15. It was pretty descent. After Mincha and hearing Ruth (I got up in front of everyone there to explain to them about Kri and Cativ and how there are examples in Ruth—I was that tired that I wasn’t even nervous!) we went back to bed for some more hours. The next time we woke up was for dinner and Moran, Emma, and Ami came to surprise us! After dinner, we had a group get together where we talked about our year on Shevet. Boaz had us close our eyes and he went through some of the highlights that we had done that year. It is crazy how quickly time has gone by, but how much we have done. I feel like that is how everything always works. After being given our own little Havdallah set on behalf of Boaz and the Shevet staff, and doing Havdallah, we packed up to go. Moran drove some of us back to Beit Ar-El. When I got there I got onto my computer and got to talk with Rachel Weinstein for a bit and then Steph. Haven’t spoken to either of them in such a long time. Rach told me bad news about her friend who damaged his skull and then died of internal bleeding. It is crazy how instantly anyone can pass away. Katie came later on and told me that she found out that Moran’s cousin had died in a car accident. I still am not sure which cousin, but nonetheless, I don’t even know what to say. I still have no idea how to react in such situations. How can I continue talking to Stephanie, just pretending I didn’t just hear horrific news? I also talked to mom and dad for a bit. I then blogged and hung out with Miki before going to bed around 2ish.
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment