On Friday I woke up around 12ish and Boaz and I left at around 1ish to go catch a bus to get to the shuk. The bus finally came and we were running short with time. I needed to catch the 3 pm bus. We rush through the shuk and boaz didnt know where marzipan was, so he asked someone where it was. I quickly bought rugula, then after buying him some candy, we got on the bus back to the bus station. I quickly waved bye and then got off the bus. As soon as I did that I bumped into Mikey Soclof!! It was really nice to bump into him for a couple of seconds. The timing ended up working out so well. When I got home, after getting lost, I helped make a salad, then I showered before our 10 guests came over. Cara brought 5 yeshiva friends of hers. Dinner was really nice/funny. The yeshiva boys are funny, but they also have a very preachy, spiritual side of them. One of them was such a good speaker. After some back rolling done by rach and joel scratching my back really, really well, Rach and I watched some of 7 pounds, but were too tired to finish it.
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment