THURSDAY:
Yesterday Rach and I woke up and since we had an apartment meeting at 9, we had to clean. We did pretty much all the cleaning. Annoying, but oh well. Noa said it looked good :) I wasnt feeling hungry and since it was the Fast of Esther, I decided to do it! I just was on my computer for a bit and then after showering I went with Katie. We were going to go to the Azoreli Center, but when we were on the bus to there, she got a call and forgot she was supposed to have lunch with people from the place he volunteered at (place for blind and deaf people.) We then just went back to the Bat Yam mall and was kind of successful? (r bday 2.) When I came home I ended up taking a nap-I was feeling fine, just tired-but not even from fasting. After napping and arranging plans to meet up with natalie penso, I went to the ulpan for my final exam. It was a little bit more difficult then I thought. I think I did fine on it though. After that I was going to go take a bus straight to the CBS, but i didnt have my camera and knew my mom would get mad (and i would be a little sad) if natalie and I didn't take a pic together. I also made myself a sandwich and brought some snacks to break the fast. On the way to the CBS, I called rach at 5:14 to ask when the fast ended...i was just going to end at 6. She said that it ends at 5:14!!! Woo hoo!!! It was an easy fast and I didnt even eat breakfast before the sun came up! It wasnt raining at the time when I left, but on the bus it was raining.
When I got to the CBS and after asking around where "line" 60 was, I found it!!! I told the bus driver in bad hebrew when to let me off. It was pouring when I got off the bus and started to walk in Ramat Gan where Natalie's base is. When she came out it was so great to see her! Neither of us could believe it. She was in uniform with her hair in a bun. So cool. We went to a cafe nearby and got nutela choco cham and split this yummy chocolaty dish thing. It was so good-but so much chocolate. I didn't drink any water for the entire day!! After leaving, it was drizzling (i didnt consider it to be raining, but natalie did) and we got on the same bus. She got off before me, but i got a pic with her when we were on the bus! She lives like 30 minutes from Ramat Yishai, so the next time I go there I need to call her....maybe I will stay with her or something. Then I got to the CBS, but talked to Rach and I forgot to mention that MASA planned a night for us which involved a workshop we chose and then a subliminal concert (I was supposed to see david broza, but they ended up not having him...i didn't find out until the end of the concert when I was like "wait....where's david?!") I missed the workshop and Rach told me they had gotten back on the bus and were going to the port for the concert. No bus takes you directly to the port, but when I got close enough I walked and it was pouring. When I got to the port I called rach asking her where on the port because the port is kind of big. She had no idea...they were still walking to get to the place. She told me to call ami, but when I did he said that he was busy and would call me later!! I called rach back and we cracked up. She said she passed a Castro, so I was asking everyone where the Castro is on the port. No one knew. I asked these girls in hebrew, but after telling me they dont know, they told me that they speak english. I asked them, by chance, if they knew where a MASA concert was....it was like 20 meters from where i was! I was so happy with myself. I had to wait for rach and everyone to come! Everyone was so wet and I hung out with Erez for a bit and we bumped into Ari. It was pretty fun-some people were protesting saying that their lyrics are racist. I have no clue. I knew some of the songs, so it was fun to sing/dance to. After that we went on the bus and then when we got home we just hung out before going to bed at like 1ish.
Friday, February 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment