Friday, February 19, 2010

THURSDAY:
Yesterday I woke up at like 10 and then I did my hebrew homework with Boaz, read a child's book-I knew most of the words(!!), and blogged for a little....Boaz went to bed later than me, so he was sleeping still. At 12:30 I went to the bus stop and the bus came right when I was getting there...perfect! I had to catch a 2pm bus from the CBS, but I wanted to be there early. I got there like 40 minutes early, but I was happy. When I got home, I went to the ulpan where there was a meeting and I saw Katie after she got the surgery on her eye-she had to wear a gauze bandaid on her eye. So funny. Ulpan was fine- I did well on my quiz.

After ulpan, I went straight to garin tzedek. It was really sticky and muggy outside. Michigan weather. Yuck. WE just did work and played games with Sawzi. When I got home I showered and ate and then Michal and Katie came over. I also talked to Jill for a little. She told me what she did that day. We decided we will talk everyday, because I want to hear what she is doing!! I'm hoping that maybe I can meet her at the airport to see her one more time. At around 12, we left to go to Katie's place. Cara and Gabi came over and all of us were going to bake brownies. It ended up being Katie and I the only ones left. We were there until 2 and then right before we were going to head back, I decided I wanted Katie to straighten my hair. tee hee. It looked so good, but when we walked back it poofed. Grrrr. When I got home, Steph and so many others were on. Talked to her for a little and talked to uncle adam and aunt amy. Haven't spoken to them in such a long time.

I forgot to mention that the other day I found out Mrs. McClannahan (forgot how to spell her name), my 3rd grade teacher, past away. So weird! The sad thing is that I found out by seeing someone's fb status.

No comments:

Post a Comment