On Thursday, I woke up earlish to go do laundry alone. Can't go in much detail now, but I got really lost and walked so far. I was carrying so much laundry...the laundry bag was bigger than me. I was sweating. When I finally got there after only doing 1 day of blogging, an older man kept on telling me how the manager who owned the laundromat was a pig and was from germany and blah blah blah. A guy in his 20s was there and was laughing. When the guy walked out to try and get ahold of the manager, the guy told me how he had no clue what the guy was saying. I was curious of where he was from...his english and hebrew as really good, but when he spoke on the phone he spoke english. hmmm. When I left he commented on how my bag was bigger than me. I told him that i knew and then said thanks? Oy.
I came home and then went to lunch and learn. It was good lunch, but there weren't cups so I drank out of bowls. Tomer shared with me. We learned about the commandments and honoring one's parents. She said that there should be one for honoring one's children. I completely disagree. After Noa driving Katie, Rach, me to the ulpan, we were cracking up and Rach had a daddy alert. HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I peed my pants a little. Keep it up Rach!
Then I packed up and went the Jerusalem. I took a bus to Boaz's. When I got there we hung out and started to watch "Love Actually." Then Gal, his friend, came over and we all hung out for a bit. His mom made us good soup. Then we walked to their friends house and a group of us hung out. I felt bad because when they spoke hebrew I had no clue what they were saying, but then when they talked to me in English, all the pressure and attention was on me. Especially when they helped me practice my hebrew. My face was so red. Then we went to the city and after Boaz driving different drunk friends home we finally got to bed at like 4. I was so so so tired.

No comments:
Post a Comment