Yesterday I woke up at 9ish and Rach, Katie, and I went to tel aviv to buy our purim costumes! In case I didn't mention what we are, I'll say it now. We are being characters from the Wizard of Oz. Rach is being the tin man because she doesn't have a heart, Katie is the scarecrow with no brain, and I'm the lion with no courage. After going to the Diezengof center, we were trying to find our way back to the shuk. We past some shuk-looking stores. We saw this hideous leapord tank top thing that was partially silky. The guy told me it was only 5 sheks, so I can't try on. I pretended I didn't hear him and tried it on. Luckily I did because it was wayyy too small. I got the bigger size and then tried it on after I bought it. It doesn't fit well. The waist is so tight, but around the boobs it is baggy.
At the shuk we got this padded bra for me and then we found some things for rach and katie. I also bought a package that had lion ears, tail, and bow tie. I'm set! While we were in the shuk, there was a music video for purim playing, we got on camera. Katie and I also finally decided to buy a basketball!!! Can't wait to play with it. I wish we had just boughten it earlier. then we got really good smoothies and took the bus home. I was late to zman madrich, but it was fine. I was late to class because I ran home to put on running clothes and grab my books. Today was our last day in Jewish Philosophy! We had so little classes this trimester. In the David Project we worked in groups on our case study. We made some progress. Then we walked home and Rach got changed to go runnning. We met up with Katie and ran the path that takes us to ulpan 3 times. We walked 1 of them. In total it was 2 miles. I don't believe it, but whatevs! I like how flat it is. I haven't ran in so long and it felt good. I have learned that I really like listening to hard core rap that noah gave me.
After we ran, we did some stretches and crunches on the grass. Then we came home and showered and had dinner before walking over to where the arts night was. The art was really good, so were the snacks :) Or was there so I was hugging him for like the entire night. For the show, I sat next to him and it was good. During part of the show, Or went with Ami and they came back a little later with Joe and then some pizza. Or gave me some of his! Yummm. After the show and getting lost on the way home (embarrassing) we all worked on our project. I finished my thing close to 2.

No comments:
Post a Comment