Sunday, February 7, 2010

TODAY!!!
We woke up at like 8:30 and left shirs place by 8:45ish. Shir's sister drove us back to Bat Yam. When we got home I finished my midterm and then of course my email wasn't working to email it to him. I emailed it through shani's email. Then after mvgash dirah (played never have I ever) I blogged for a bit and then had lunch. I finished off the salami, and then cut up a banana, 4 strawberries, kiwi, and a pear to make a delicious, beautiful looking fruit salad. YUMMM. I then had class and after having left overs for dinner, Shevet went to Tel Aviv for wine tasting and learning about alcohol in Judaism. Of course all of Shevet people showed up for this! We got so much wine. I don't love it. We all had a pretty good amount and after getting home, talking to boaz for a bit, I talked to dad and we are starting to figure out our schedule for when he comes. Ah it is now 12 and I am going to bed RIGHT NOW! So happy I caught up. I'm bummed I got so behind because I didn't go into specific details about the past week...

One thing though: we got security alerts to stay out of Jerusalem city at night (past 9pm) and we couldn't go on the beaches for a couple of days after Hamas sent explosives in barrels to Israel shores. It is weird that I don't hear much about what is going on even though I am not only in Israel, but right by a beach! I guess I feel more safe here than if something liked this happened in the U.S. They would make a big deal and I feel like the IDF is more prepared for situations like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment