I woke up at 9:30, but didn't get out of bed until 10. Then at 10:30 I began to work on my midterm for Jewish philosophy. I was almost done, but decided to stop because I wanted to shower before shir came to come pick us up to take her back to her place for the day and night. When she picked us up, it was like a 25 minute car ride, and I zoned out/doZed for a little. Shir's house is so nice and spacious. I wanted to take a picture of her backyard. It was beautiful. They had a table and Rach and I joined the 6 in her family for lunch outside. The food was so so so good. Then after clearing the table, all 3 of us went onto the grass where it was sunny and rested for a little. They had a remon (pomegranate) tree, chinese orange tree, and something else. It was so pretty. For dessert we had ice cream with fruit and fried bananas. SO GOOD. It is really interesting how in Israeli homes, the children always do most of the cleaning up. Good thing I don't live in Israel! Just kiddinggg.
After lying down for some more outside, we went for a walk. We met up with shir's best friend and walked around the moshav. Her moshav is one of 7 that are all connected to each other. We walked by the orange trees and had some oranges. So nice. I think that when I live in Israel for a few years, I might want to live on a Moshav or something. After walking we came back to shirs house and watched tv/ napped for a couple of hours. We had a typical Israeli, chill dinner and then after hanging out some more in her room we visited a friend of hers. Rach and I watched the money taxi show. At like 11:30 we left and then after getting into the cozy bed (once again) and rach and I slowly taking turns reading the children's book called "פרח, פרח אל תבכה" (Flower, flower don't cry.) Then we went to sleep.

No comments:
Post a Comment