Thursday, February 11, 2010

WEDNESDAY:
Yesterday I was so tired when I went to volunteering. It ended up going pretty well. I graded tests, which were easy to grade, and helped some students with their work. I wore my hair in a fishtail and the "cool" girls that usually laugh at me when I ask them if they have done their homework told me they really liked me hair!! I tried to show one of them how to do it. Yay!!!!! After volunteering, I came home and found out that Craig got my camp application, but it was blank. Greatttt. I need to redo it on a PC computer, so I started to redo it on Nicola's computer.
Then I went to class and we discussed the homework. Our homework was finding the meaning of the 2 stories of Adam and Eve. The opinion we read believes that those are 2 characteristics we humans have. I'll go into more detail about it another time. But basically the first Adam isn't aware of metaphysics, while the second Adam is. Then there are reasonings behind Eve, what Adam is supposed to do with the land, God's name, and how he was created. Then in between classes I had my first Nok-Out while being here!! (The place didn't have the kind I usually get.) It was good!! The David Project quiz was such a joke. I finished in like 1 and a half minutes. I slept for the rest of the time. Then during class we talked about the different aliyah's that Israel has had.
When Rach and I came home we decided I would make dinner because she wasn't feeling well. It was almost a fail, but I did it! I made noodles and meat sauce. It ended up tasting really good! (note to self: "pepper") After dinner, Rach and I checked and saw that we both got in for the Jewish leadership seminar! The first one is Feb. 17-20, which is a bit of a problem because nadav's bar mitzvah is that weekend. I'm going to call them to ask if I can leave before Shabbas so I can catch a bus to Ramat Yishai. Joel came over and then a little later Nicola and James. We all hung out and I talked to steph. She had a snow day. I miss snow days! I saw the pooch. I miss himmmm. Oh, I forgot to mention that during classes I also signed up to see David Broza perform! My friends want to do Israeli dancing, but I know I have to go see him. Not sure what I should say to him afterwards...say my last name? or that I'm family friends with the Lis's? Or that my uncle is Uncle Ron? Anyway, Maya came over and after talking with Boaz and showering, me, her and Rach watched some of mean girls before falling asleep at 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment